วันจันทร์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Zojirushi CD-LCC40 Micom 4.0-Liter Electric Dispensing Pot

Zojirushi CD-LCC40 Micom 4.0-Liter Electric Dispensing Pot Review


By 
Parapet (Hendersonville, NC USA)
I have always been a tea drinker, and after my last tea kettle broke (again!), I did some looking and came across this pot. It's not a cheap pot, but I blessed the day it came into my house. I can't boil the pot dry--it would shut down anyway, and this was important. It really does dechlorinate, so when I start to taste a little chlorine in the water again I empty the pot out and refill it completely, which takes care of it. For as much as I use this pot, day in and day out, a number of cups of tea a day, I appreciate it every time I use it. The water is always piping hot (I really hate tepid tea) when I want it, no waiting for a kettle to boil. It has a 7 hour timer so it can be turned off at night and when I get up in the morning there's hot water waiting. I could wish it had been priced a little lower, but I would not want to sacrifice the quality for a lower price.

UPDATE: I've now had this pot close to 5 years. There is now one small spot of rust about the size of a pinhead just starting in the bottom of the pot, but the rust spot has looked about the same for 6 months now and is not progressing. I'm starting to look into the possibility of replacing the pot, though, in case it does start to enlarge. So far this small spot has not affected the functioning of the pot in any way. It still does the job, day in and day out, every single day of the year. I will certainly buy another one when I need to replace it, the "cost per year" is much cheaper than replacing tea kettles that break too often, plus I have the convenience of hot water waiting for me every morning. I still love this pot!

By 
Wavepacket (Portland, Oregon) - See all my reviews

This review is from: Zojirushi CD-LCC40 Micom 4.0-Liter Electric Dispensing Pot (Kitchen)
Just bought this pot. It is amazing. I'm going to use it at work where I have to go down stairs all the time to boil water. I can fill this on Monday and it should give me on-demand hot water for three to four days right in my office. It makes it easier to drink more tea.

This hot pot is pure Japanese. Everything has been cleverly thought out. It is well contructed and it works great. The panorama water level indicator is very cool. Don't worry about the non-stick coating, it's safe. There's a slight learning curve to using the pot, but it becomes intuitive very quickly. This pot is meant to be left on continuously, but you can shut it down for seven hours with the timer feature.

This is a great item with Japanese quality and inovation throughout. I highly recommend it.

review more  Zojirushi CD-LCC40 Micom 4.0-Liter Electric Dispensing Pot

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น